The Goodlife Kennels consists of 10 pens. 2 pens are 8' X 8' and 6 are 6' X 8' internal plus external.
- The internal and external runs are separated by a sliding hatch.
- Dogs have access to both runs during the day. At night we close the hatches and the dogs are kept indoors through the night for extra security and peaceful rest.
- Each pen has half of its floor area heated and its own digital thermostat to regulate the under floor heating.
- We use DAP in the kennels to reduce stress and promote a calm enviroment.
- We use plastic dog beds and stainless steel feeders (food and water bowls).
- Kennels are thoroughly cleaned regularly and occupied pens cleaned as the need arises.
- We use harvested rainwater for all the cleaning.
We have 3 guests and no members online